APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN.
Founded by Mr. Noor Atari and Mrs. Areej Bazzari, Account Spark re-imagines how enterprise businesses leverage data to make informed sales and marketing decisions for intelligent and scalable growth. Account Spark is integrated directly into Salesforce, the world’s leading customer relationship management platform, and makes it easy for users to get actionable insights and AI-based recommendations. The approach for their magic is hinged on combining advanced analytics with human judgment for a powerful spark of technological innovation.Donate now to the Account Spark Fund
Both founders of Account Spark are first generation Arab Americans who hold education near and dear to their heart. Noor, the CEO of Account Spark was born in Kuwait, and while vacationing with his family in the United States, the Gulf War erupted. As a result, Noor and the Atari family started fresh in the land of opportunity. Noor, who now has more than 15 years experience managing and influencing innovation at technology companies, was a recipient of several scholarships, without which his educational journey would not have been possible. He is inspired by the generous contributions of donors who assisted him, and now aims to pay it forward and assist the next generation of Arab Americans.
“On behalf of the entire Account Spark Family we are honored to provide a scholarship to fellow Arab Americans. Together we can make an impact on young people pursuing careers in data science and analytics.” – Noor Atari and Areej Bazzari
It is anticipated that the Account Spark STEM Scholarship will be between $2,500 and $10,000. The scholarship may be renewable for students maintaining satisfactory academic performance. The Fund will make all grant distributions directly to the student’s affiliated college or university. All colleges and universities must be accredited and be located within the United States. The following requirements must be met in order to apply:
- Be accepted into an undergraduate Data Science or Data Analytics program (including Computer science with a focus on machine learning) at an accredited university in the United States of America
- Be a first or second generation Arab American/MENA
- GPA and Test Scores:
- For incoming freshman, high school GPA of 3.6 or higher; ACT score of 29 or higher (or SAT equivalent)
- For currently enrolled undergraduate students: cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
- List research experience and/or service activities in community, including work done through student organizations
- Agree to provide career data upon graduation
Applications are now open. Applicants must download and review application instructions before submitting. Applications are due at 11:59pm on Sunday, July 17, 2022.
Questions? Please contact Mikala Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org