CAAP recognizes the immediate need for life-saving resources in Gaza, prompting our launch of a campaign through our Disaster Relief Fund, 100% of your donation, with a 50 cents-to-a-dollar match from CAAP, wills support your choice of:
The United Palestinian Appeal (UPA), who is in Gaza:
- Delivering essential medical provisions to hospitals
- Deploying an emergency response medical team.
- Distributing hygiene kits, food and water.
- Implementing a long-term relief plan, including post-trauma mental health support.
And/or UNRWA USA, who is in Gaza helping 250,000 people seeking safety in UNRWA shelters and another 250,000 Palestinian refugees by:
- Distributing food and water.
- Distributing essential items such as blankets, mattresses and hygiene kits.
- Offering emergency safety shelters.
- Offering healthcare in emergency shelters, including for those with special needs.