As a community foundation, the safety and well-being of the communities we serve is always our top priority, and in the wake of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), that commitment does not waver. The most effective protection against infection is making sure that we are seeking responsible and factual information from certified sources and consistently practicing healthy hygiene. Please note the following measures are being taken to ensure the safety of our community:
- Staff are currently working remotely until further notice, and can be best reached via email. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Staff are still available to assist fundholders with contributions and grantmaking.
- Our Teen Grantmaking Initiative (TGI) program is being run virtually
- We have canceled and postponed all large, nonessential community meetings, events, and gatherings.
- We are taking this time to complete strategic planning and prepare for our third annual Threads of Giving Gala, taking place in Cleveland, Ohio on September 19, 2020.
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily and we appreciate your patience as we navigate this unfamiliar, nationwide situation. Please follow our social media for any new updates. For additional resources from our partner organization, the Council of Michigan Foundations, visit www.michiganfoundations.org/covid-19-resource-central.
For accurate information on COVID-19 and its spread and symptoms, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.