- Gleaner’s Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan, Detroit, MI – Providing households with access to sufficient, nutritious food and related resources.
- MidCity Nutrition Soup Kitchen, Port Huron, MI – Serving the hungry of St. Clair County 7 days a week
- Penrickton Center for Blind Children, Taylor, MI – Providing care and support to blind, multi-disabled children and their families
- Hospice of Michigan, Dearborn, MI – Providing end-of-life care for all regardless of age, ability to pay or diagnosis
- Packard Health Inc, Ann Arbor, MI – A community health center promoting access to health and wellness for families in Washtenaw County
- Assistance League of Southeastern Michigan, Rochester, MI – Transforming the lives of people through community programs including education, survivor kits, nutritious food and community connection
- Beyond Basics, Southfield, MI – Working to achieve literacy for everyone, transforming the lives of students and creating stronger communities.
- Washtenaw Literacy, Ypsilanti, MI – Helping individuals improve their reading, writing, math and English as a second language skills.
- Literacy and Beyond, Port Huron, MI – Improving the reading skills and educational outcomes of at-risk children and their families , using a 2 generation strategy for a parent and their child
Arts and Culture
- FAR Therapeutic Arts and Recreation, Birmingham, MI – Education for children and adults with special needs through therapeutic opportunities
- InsideOut Literary Arts, Detroit, MI – Building literary and academic skills of Detroit youth through creative writing
- Mosaic Youth Theatre, Detroit, MI – Empowering young people through theatre and music
- Culture Source, Detroit, MI- Ensuring the sustainability of artists and arts organizations in Southeast Michigan
Women and Children
- Haven, Pontiac, MI – Providing shelter, counseling and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Flint Kids Fund at Community Foundation of Greater Flint, Flint, MI – Helping the most vulnerable children who were exposed to lead from the Flint Water Crisis
- Covenant House, Detroit, MI – Transforming and saving the lives of homeless, runaway and trafficked young people
- The Women’s Center of Southeastern Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – Promoting the economic and emotional self-determination of women and their families
- The Rainbow Connection, Rochester, MI – Wish granting organization for children with life-threatening illnesses and provides support services to their families
- Avalon Nonprofit Housing Corp, Ann Arbor, MI – Ending homelessness by developing affordable housing centered on community, care and support
- Common Ground, Bloomfield Hills, MI – A 24-hour crisis services agency dedicated to helping people in crisis