Join us for Florida’s first-ever 100 Arab American Women Who Care! We invite you to take part in this collective giving event where a community of Arab American women from the local area will come together to combine our giving power to make an impact on an organization we collectively choose. This giving circle has successfully taken place in Michigan, Ohio and Massachusetts, generating thousands of dollars for community nonprofits. Learn more about about 100 Arab American Women Who Care here.
How it works:
- You will make a tax-deductible donation of $100 or more when you register (see below for sponsorship opportunities)
- While registering, you will also nominate any Florida-based 501(c)(3) organization
- Recognizing the heavy events in Palestine this year, we are also accepting nominations for Gaza relief or pro-Palestine legal aid initiatives.
- On the day of the event, you, along with your community of Arab American women will democratically vote on which nominated organization will receive your collective grant.
- Note: There will be no additional fundraising ask made at the event. Your ticket purchase is your donation.
Please nominate an organization when you register to attend. Unsure of who to nominate? Check out our list below!
*CAAP retains up to 20% of funds raised for administrative cost. Funds raised above $10,000 will support CAAP operations.
SPONSORSHIP AND TICKET INFO:
Thank you to our generous sponsors
The Robert Christopher Skaf Foundation
Civilized Design LLC
Rasha and Walid Demashkieh