JOIN US FOR THE 100 ARAB AMERICAN WOMEN EVENT THAT GIVES BACK IN A BIG WAY!
About the Event:
CAAP’s ninth annual 100 Arab American Women Who Care event brings together a community of generous women who pool their money together to make a bigger impact on a meaningful cause. At this exciting event, each attendee will nominate a nonprofit organization or charity of their choice. Three organizations will be selected at random, and all attendees will vote on one nonprofit to receive the proceeds raised from the event.*
Incredible things happen when we give smart, and give together! Purchase your tickets below.
Good to Know:
- Tickets cost $125 per person and are fully tax-deductible
- Attendees must nominate only Michigan-based nonprofit organizations holding current 501(c)3 status. Nominated organizations must be carrying out the majority of their programming in Michigan. You must nominate a nonprofit either in the form below or at the registration table as you arrive at the event.
- The top three nominated organizations will be selected at random during the event. All participants will vote live for their top choice who will receive the grant!
- Unsure of what organization you want to nominate? Check out our list of suggested organizations
- *CAAP retains up to 20% of funds raised for administrative cost
- This event will be following COVID-19 safety protocols, including hand sanitizer stations and spacing tables. We kindly ask guests that have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel sick in the week leading up to the event to stay home.
Virginia Tile Co Showroom
900 W Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48084