JOIN US FOR THE 100 ARAB AMERICAN WOMEN EVENT THAT GIVES BACK IN A BIG WAY!
About the Event:
CAAP’s eighth annual 100 Arab American Women Who Care event brings together a community of generous women who pool their money together to make a bigger impact to a meaningful cause. At this exciting outdoor event, each attendee will nominate a nonprofit organization or charity of their choice. Three organizations will be selected at random, and all attendees will vote on one nonprofit to receive the proceeds raised from the event.*
Along with lunch and the program, this dynamic event will feature an exciting fashion show presenting clothing from Dolce Moda, a Birmingham clothing store known for its extensive fashion collection of unique designers.
Incredible things happen when we give smart, and give together! Purchase your tickets below.
Good to Know:
- Tickets cost $100 per person and are fully tax-deductible
- Attendees must nominate only Michigan-based nonprofit organizations holding current 501(c)3 status. Nominated organizations must be carrying out the majority of their programming in Michigan. You must nominate a nonprofit either in the form below or at the registration table as you arrive at the event.
- The top three nominated organizations will be selected at random during the event. All participants will vote live for their top choice who will receive the grant!
- Unsure of what organization you want to nominate? Check out our list of suggested organizations
- *CAAP retains up to 20% of funds raised for administrative cost
- This event will be held outdoors and following social distancing rules, including mask-wearing and spacing tables 6 feet apart. We kindly ask guests that have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel sick in the week leading up to the event to stay home.
The Kazziha Residence
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
**You will receive the full address upon purchasing tickets