JOIN US FOR THE 100 ARAB AMERICAN WOMEN EVENT THAT GIVES BACK IN A BIG WAY!
NOW SOLD OUT
About the Event:
CAAP’s eighth annual 100 Arab American Women Who Care event brings together a community of generous women who pool their money together to make a bigger impact to a meaningful cause. At this exciting outdoor event, each attendee will nominate a nonprofit organization or charity of their choice. Three organizations will be selected at random, and all attendees will vote on one nonprofit to receive the proceeds raised from the event.*
Along with lunch and the program, this dynamic event will feature an exciting fashion show presenting clothing from Dolce Moda, a Birmingham clothing store known for its extensive fashion collection of unique designers.
Incredible things happen when we give smart, and give together! Purchase your tickets below.
Good to Know:
- Tickets cost $100 per person and are fully tax-deductible
- Attendees must nominate only Michigan-based nonprofit organizations holding current 501(c)3 status. Nominated organizations must be carrying out the majority of their programming in Michigan. You must nominate a nonprofit either in the form below or at the registration table as you arrive at the event.
- The top three nominated organizations will be selected at random during the event. All participants will vote live for their top choice who will receive the grant!
- Unsure of what organization you want to nominate? Check out our list of suggested organizations
- *CAAP retains up to 20% of funds raised for administrative cost
- This event will be held outdoors and following COVID-19 safety protocols, including hand sanitizer stations and spacing tables. We kindly ask guests that have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel sick in the week leading up to the event to stay home.
The Kazziha Residence
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
Special thanks to our in-kind sponsors: